Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 3, 2014


At present , I have worked for a contruction company about road and bridge  ... It's my uncle's company ...but I really dislike this work because I think it's inappropriate with me .Therefore, I decide to work at the other company next month ...And now, I have two selections:
1. I will work at a group in sg . This is one of the largest companies in South Viet Nam about civil engineering...and I am also a civil engineer ... 
2. I will work at a company of Irrigation in QN ( my hometown) .And This is a state-owned company . If I work here, I will work by consulting ,design department.
Each selections have some fortes….And everybody ,Including my parents advised me to work at the state-owned company of Irrigation in QN ... .Because they think that It's good for me .... In the other hand ,my Y.B advised me to work that construction group.He think that there are a lot chances for me to study, improve my abilities and promotion in my job...However,I have a wonder and regret. Because Civil Engineering is my Speciality and I have studied it for 4.5 years. In fact , I will so regret , if I give up it… Think.... Think and Think......and now I don't know which way is the best for me.But I must select a way for myself ... Although there are a lot of difficulties and challenges in next time, but I hope this selection is true and everything is ok to me !!! I hope so !!!

Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét